You can access your online course anytime, unless there is some kind of network outage or technical problem that prevents you from accessing the server. It's always a good idea to complete assignments in advance, to avoid being late with an assignment due to a last minute computer glitch.
Articles in this section
- How do I make sure my PDF file opens with the correct application?
- Why can't I log into my course?
- I can't open any Adobe or .PDF files in my course
- How do I avoid issues while taking quizzes or tests online?
- Why am I getting bounced back to the login screen after entering my information?
- What is a firewall?
- What Are Cookies?
- How can I test my computer pop-up blocker?
- Is there any specific time I have to work on my online class?
- What is the difference between an Online Course and a Face-to-Face Course?