All lines in an answer can become double-spaced if you accidentally click the CTRL + 2 keys simultaneously. To reverse the issue, simply highlight the double-spaced text (or just select all using CTRL + A) and press the CTRL + 1 keys simultaneously. This will change the text highlighted area to the single-line spaced formatting.
Articles in this section
- How do I make sure my PDF file opens with the correct application?
- Why can't I log into my course?
- I can't open any Adobe or .PDF files in my course
- How do I avoid issues while taking quizzes or tests online?
- Why am I getting bounced back to the login screen after entering my information?
- What is a firewall?
- What Are Cookies?
- How can I test my computer pop-up blocker?
- Is there any specific time I have to work on my online class?
- What is the difference between an Online Course and a Face-to-Face Course?